Thursday, October 1, 2009

This is also called a 'grid' card

The official name for this type of masking is a 'grid'. I used all Hero Arts stamps for the patterns on the distressed sections.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...