Friday, February 11, 2011

My scraps are finally declining

Well, after having given away a big envelope of scraps to a lady who asked me for them in Holland, I am finally getting to an end! I have enough papers etc. but the stamped project scraps are scarce and those are the ones I need....


 I cut out a heart template because I wanted to make a heart grid - but these were the only colors I had enough of to finish the card, green and brown. I think I will be making one in pinky colors too, for Valentines, but I'm not a paper-heart person really! The Hydrangea heart in the corner is recycled from an envelope in which I received a card from Sanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...