Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Dream

Stamped three different Shell stamps from Hero Arts Antique Engravings set onto glossy card stock (assembled onto an acrylic block together, don't stamp separately, saves time) with Versamark, let it dry for a minute,then I sponged different color distress inks with a summery feel to them over the top. I'm thinking here of sweet melons, strawberries, limes, lemons and blue skies!


Punched out the squares and assembled them in grid fashion. Added some string and a tag.
I chose the sentiment 'Dream' because a holiday by the Sea shall always be my dream holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jacqueline, this is a stunner! I've never
    tried this technique, but it looks fun to do.....Mmmmm I can feel my brain ticking !
    love and hugs
    chris richards
    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...