Saturday, March 15, 2014

Using a grid stamp

There are so many different ways of making a grid design. I found a Super solids background stamp for a bargain on Ebay and this is one versatile stamp from Hero Arts.


I stamped the grid in Broken China distress ink, very lightly, and sprayed with water. Then I overstamped onto a scrap of paper which was already stamped with the green leaves. I stamped the flowers and the sentiment with the bird and added embellishments.



If you want to see another card I have made with this grid stamp, please look here.

Have a lovely weekend!
Jacqueline

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!
    And I love your technique, that's simble but great! :)
    Thank you Jacqueline.
    Corinne (from France) x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...