Friday, May 23, 2014

Scrap Card

Haven't been here in a month, so way time to update this blog. I have changed the title and added 'Scrap' cards. Fact is, I love creating with snippets of paper that I keep in my Paper trays.



The die-cut bird was paper pieced - the smallest pieces of paper that were big enough to line up to cover the bird were used. The flowers are from a Collage stamp from Hero Arts and I stamped six on the same paper strips that coordinated with the bird. I stamped some faux stitching in the corners as I thought it suited this style of card.


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Jacqueline. Amazing what can be done with those leftover scraps.

    Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...