Monday, August 13, 2012

Different size framed inchies

In the past I have done lots of A4 sized paper inchie projects for home decor. That means it needs an even bigger frame to put it in. Now I have some A4 frames, so the inchie project is much smaller and is even quicker to make.



This is one of my latest. I will share the butterfly one I made next time. The frames can be found here in all colors. This one is terra cotta, which I love and they are nicely priced too!
I hope this will give you some ideas to probably decorate your own home with your own creations!
Thanks for your visits!
Jacqueline

1 comment:

  1. This is stunning.......I so love the colourway.....A delight for my eyes,
    thank you !
    love and hugs
    Chris richards
    xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...