Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Postal Stamp

As somebody asked me about the Postal Stamp stamp which I used on my last post, I will show you the plate of stamps it came on. I liked several of these on the plate and did not purchase it for the postal stamp... I discovered that later on to my surprise and joy. It is the third one down on the right, I have put a little green dot on it. Actually, the one next to it, but one, to the left, could be used for the same purpose, but that is more difficult to cut out, but I am going to try it.



The postal stamp is just under 1,5" long and just over an inch wide (3,5x2,5cm).

If you want to find a stamp like this I suggest you google it or check out 'TOGA Printemps Rubber stamps'. TOGA is a French company and I presume they do not sell overseas. I do cut around mine although having a postage stamp punch would be great.

Good luck in finding one! Before I go I have made another one


Jacqueline

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. I can't imagine cutting around each stamp. I don't have a postage stamp punch, but do have some Fiskars scissors with a postage stamp edge that have worked well for me at times. Love the idea of a sheet of "stamps" as inchies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the card. You did a fantastic job with the stamps. They make up a wonderful card. Beautiful card.

    Hugs and Blessings
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Jacqueline, what fun that you have a blog just for grid cards! I love them and find them fascinating! Jim was right about your style...just love it! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So nicely done! Always enjoy your grid cards. They are so special! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your visit!

Mix and match and added sewing

Another way to use up all the snippets and cut-outs which need to find a home. The added feature to this card is sewing, which I love to do ...